Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy.

It's funny how when I'm (basically) unemployed and not in school, I find myself busier than when I was working 40 hours a week. Today I went to do a trial run with a kids place where I'd be watching the owners' kids while they work. One of the owners is from my pool. I worked with them for about 3 hours. Then I called about that job offer from last night and talked to the woman who I'd be sending my resume to. I grabbed lunch, ate it, & ran home to change clothes. Then I went to go babysit for a couple hours. After babysitting I had to get gas, go to the bank, the post office, and go vote. None of that sounds like a ton, but I felt like I had a bunch going on. But I'm making up for it tomorrow when I do basically nothing all day. Except polish off my resume and send that off. Maybe I'll do some more reading... Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment